Do you need a work boat in support of your business? C2 RIBs operate MCA (Maritime and Coastguard Agency) coded RIBs from their base in The River Hamble Southampton.

The RIBs are also work boat coded under MCA regulations, so we can operate services for you supplying a safety boat for your event, a RIB to carry out survey work, or a boat for photographic, filming, or photographic work.

The boats meets the requirements of the MCA The Workboat Code (June 2014) which covers all the common types of on-board safety equipment.

This Technical Standard can, from 1 June 2014, be used for new workboats as an equivalent construction standard to the requirements of "The Safety of Small Workboats and Pilot Boats - A Code of Practice", published by the Maritime and Coastguard Agency in 1998

Please call us onĀ 07956 339 303 or 023 8001 0099 to discuss your requirements.